`~Un!t - Gaming - Index du Forum
`~Un!t - Gaming -
Forum de la team `~Un!t|, une team, un forum

`~Un!t - Gaming - Index du ForumFAQRechercherS’enregistrerConnexion

:: Php Facebook Login 2014 ::

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    `~Un!t - Gaming - Index du Forum -> Présentation -> Par ici les nouveaux
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
burtosanct

Skill: Low +

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 22:48 (2018)    Sujet du message: Php Facebook Login 2014 Répondre en citant

Php Facebook Login 2014
> DOWNLOAD (Mirror #1)

Cloudways Protect your WordPress site against bad bots ServerPilot = Great VPS Hosting for WordPress Websites Tutorials & CodeWeb Development Tutorials PHP Classes & Scripts PHP Code Snippets Demos & examples Premium website templates This website is hosted by: Web Development BlogUsing Elasticsearch with PHP a simple guideHow to use Mailgun with MyMail the newsletter plugin for WordPress?Simple PHP Code Debugging Twitter Google RSS 2018 finalwebsites.com Powered by WordPress . This object is used later if a valid Facebook session is messing. Enter the domain were your web application is hosted or better click the Add Platform button -> Website and enter the web application URL (directory) where your web application is located. if I only put message, it will work. Facebook API PHP example Create inside yournew directory a new PHP file and add the following code: PHP validate() ) $session = null; } catch ( Exception $e ) { // catch any exceptions and set the sesson null $session = null; echo 'No session: '.$e->getMessage(); } } elseif ( empty( $session ) ) { // the session is empty, we create a new one try { // the visitor is redirected from the login, let's pickup the session $session = $helper->getSessionFromRedirect(); } catch( FacebookRequestException $e ) { // Facebook has returned an error echo 'Facebook (session) request error: '.$e->getMessage(); } catch( Exception $e ) { // Any other error echo 'Other (session) request error: '.$e->getMessage(); } } 1234567891011121314151617181920212223242526272829303132 / initialize your app using your key and secretFacebookSession::setDefaultApplication($apikey, $apisecret);// create a helper opject which is needed to create a login URL// the $redirectloginurl is the page a visitor will come to after login$helper = new FacebookRedirectLoginHelper( $redirectloginurl);// First check if this is an existing PHP sessionif ( isset( $SESSION ) && isset( $SESSION['fbtoken'] ) ) { // create new session from the existing PHP sesson $session = new FacebookSession( $SESSION['fbtoken'] ); try { // validate the accesstoken to make sure it's still valid if ( !$session->validate() ) $session = null; } catch ( Exception $e ) { // catch any exceptions and set the sesson null $session = null; echo 'No session: '.$e->getMessage(); }}elseif ( empty( $session ) ) { // the session is empty, we create a new one try { // the visitor is redirected from the login, let's pickup the session $session = $helper->getSessionFromRedirect(); } catch( FacebookRequestException $e ) { // Facebook has returned an error echo 'Facebook (session) request error: '.$e->getMessage(); } catch( Exception $e ) { // Any other error echo 'Other (session) request error: '.$e->getMessage(); }} After the application is initiated thehelper object is created. Enter the required fields like in the screenshot. Please help Reply Olaf Lederer Hi, do you use this method? Maybe you can post your current code (not here, use and past the URL). Is this the feature youre looking for? Reply Filipe Barros Hi its not working here :/ when i call the php file wich start the API this error appear Parse error: syntax error, unexpected TSTRING, expecting TCONSTANTENCAPSEDSTRING or ( in /home/pmsmm/publichtml/fb.php on line 5 Reply Olaf Lederer Hi, what is the code on row 5 in your fb.php file? Reply Gnik Nalu Update your PHP version if you see the unexpected TSTRING, expecting TCONSTANTENCAPSEDSTRING error. Nextwe do a request to Facebook that will post the link including the message. Learn more, including about available controls: Cookies Policy.FacebookJoin or Log Into Facebook Email or PhonePasswordForgot account?Log InDo you want to join Facebook?Sign UpSign UpThis page isn't availableThe link you followed may be broken, or the page may have been removed.Go back to the previous page Go to News Feed Visit our Help CenterEnglish (US)NederlandsFryskPolskiTrkeDeutschFranais (France)EspaolPortugus (Brasil)ItalianoSign UpLog InMessengerFacebook LiteMobileFind FriendsPeoplePagesPlacesGamesLocationsCelebritiesMarketplaceGroupsRecipesSportsLookMomentsInstagramLocalAboutCreate AdCreate PageDevelopersCareersPrivacyCookiesAd ChoicesTermsHelpSettingsActivity Log Facebook 2018. WiththeGraph API and the Facebook Login feature its possible to authenticate users in your web application andupload or post content to a users timeline. .. I used $session, POST, /me/photos, array( //link => source => new CURLFile(path/to/file.name, image/png), message => welcome to uni it failed also. Register your Facebook App via the FaceBook Developer Section. By clicking or navigating the site, you agree to allow our collection of information on and off Facebook through cookies. Jump toSections of this pageAccessibility HelpPress alt + / to open this menuRemoveTo help personalize content, tailor and measure ads, and provide a safer experience, we use cookies. Extract the ZIP file, rename the directory to facebook-php-sdk and upload the directory to your web host (create a new directory first and match the URL youve used for yourFacebook App). The GET request is almost the same as the previous POST request. Should I? I just see the $redirectloginurl page, a page on my site with a message. ' '; } catch ( FacebookRequestException $e ) { // show any error for this facebook request echo 'Facebook (get) request error: '.$e->getMessage(); } } Thisrequest is used to check if the Facebook message really exists. Last but not least we take a look on the code which creates the login URL (place this code below the other). By clicking or navigating the site, you agree to allow our collection of information on and off Facebook through cookies. Reply mncedisi Hi Problem solved, i didnt destroy the last user session set on my application. Thanks you so much Olaf Lederer Hi Emily, The Graph API is very limited in what you can post, posting an image is not always possible. Storing the keys in a database wouldnt help. Reply mncedisi Hi i did everything but it doesnt create a session or redirect Reply Olaf Lederer Hi, at which point do you recognize this problem? Please provide more details and maybe I can help to locate the problem. printr( $graphObject2, 1 ) . If the session isnt valid or empty the helper object is used to create a new session from the login / redirect. The Facebook SDK for PHP v4.0 In this Facebook API tutorial Iuse the PHP library or better the Facebook SDK v4.0 for PHP v5.4. printr( $graphObject2, 1 ) . ' '; } catch ( FacebookRequestException $e ) { // show any error for this facebook request echo 'Facebook (get) request error: '.$e->getMessage(); } } 123456789101112131415161718 if ( isset ( $msgid ) ) { // we only need to the sec. 7ads6x98y. There is no way to auto post to a users Facebook timeline and there will be always a dialog box. Check theFacebook API tutorial demo page to see this PHP code in action 5a02188284
facebook like all postsfacebook app for lg tvmarvel avenger facebook cheat enginezara hut kay videos facebookfacebook account drop down menu not workingfacebook help for heroes officialfacebook chat application for nokia 2626most like pic on facebookchange facebook password if forgottenhow to get a facebook like button on my email

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mer 10 Jan - 22:48 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    `~Un!t - Gaming - Index du Forum -> Présentation -> Par ici les nouveaux Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 2 Heures
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
onyx © theme by larme d'ange 2006